Thank you for your interest in Colorado Early Colleges Aurora!
Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year is open.
Important Information Regarding CEC's Enrollment Process!
Step One - Initial Admissions Application
- Complete the Initial Admissions Application.
- Receive your Confirmation of Application Email.
- You will receive an email within 5-7 business days regarding acceptance and guidance to the next steps.
Step Two - Online Registration
- The Online Registration application must be completed within ten (10) days of receiving your acceptance letter so we may process your enrollment in a timely manner. Failure to comply with this deadline could jeopardize your enrollment.
- Your acceptance email will provide the link to our online registration. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE LINK TO OLR!!!! Applications submitted for students who have not been accepted will be deleted.
- Upload any requested documents to the online application
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Documents
- Transcript/ Grade Report
- 504/IEP/ALP Documents as Applicable
- Legal Documents as Applicable
Step Three - Receive your Confirmation of Completion Email and guidance for next steps.
- Make sure ALL necessary documents have been turned in.
- Advisors will be contacting parents and students to sign up for a Launch Day. Launch Days take place once each week and include:
- Accuplacer Test Session
- Advising Session
- Students and Parents/Guardians will be able to complete support forms including:
- Community College of Aurora Application
- Free and Reduced Lunch Forms
- Students MUST complete Placement Test and Advising session to receive a class schedule.
Para español, desplazarse hacia abajo y cambie la opción de lenguaje hacia español.