Thank you for considering CECA! Our school is very different than a traditional high school. For that reason, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND students and parents/guardians (at least 1 parent/guardian) attend one of our Informational meetings to learn more about our program. CECA is NOT a credit recovery or alternative school. It is MANDATORY for students, entering the 11th or 12th grade, to attend an information meeting and schedule a time to meet with the Dean of Admissions (students MUST bring an unofficial transcript).
Our Informational Meetings for the 2019-20 Academic Year include:
- Presentation (by school admin team)
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Tour of the school
Informational Meeting Details:
- Presentation: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- School Tour: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
The enrollment process will be covered in the presentation.
Informational Meetings begin promptly at 5:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 (Spanish)
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Monday, January 28, 2019 (Spanish) MOVED to Thursday, January 31st, due to possible weather
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Monday, February 11, 2019 (Spanish)
- Thursday, March 14 (Spanish)
- Monday, March 18th
- Thursday, April 4th
- Monday, April 8th (Spanish)
Please take time to R.S.V.P for one of our Informational meetings using the link below. It does help us plan accordingly.