CEC Nutritional Services
- All children no matter what school they attend can receive our free, delicious scratch made meals.
- Curbside service, children do not need to be present
- You do not need to qualify for free or reduced lunch to receive our meals
- Meal Pick Up is each day Monday thru Thursday starting September 21st. Two meals will be given on Thursday, no pick up on Friday.
- Menu is published on the right. Menu is subject to change
- CEC Aurora - 1400 S. Albilene St. - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Daily starting September 14th
- Even though meals are free right now please make sure you have filled out your free and reduced applications for the 2020-21 school year.
- If you think your student qualifies for Free/Reduced meals you can apply online here, this is the quickest and preferred way or pick up a paper application at your school’s drive thru. If you have questions on you application, contact Ilene Agustin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must apply every year to receive benefits
Free/Reduced Lunch Application Instructions (English and Español)
NEW COVID 19 BENEFIT
The Colorado Department of Human Services has teamed up with USDA to issue Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) benefits to school-aged children who would have received free or reduced-price meals during the time that schools have been closed.
Each household with a child receiving free or reduced-price meals is eligible for an amount of $5.70 per child, per school day on a Colorado EBT card that will support the family in creating healthy, wholesome meal options for kids who are home during the school day.
For Colorado families that currently receive SNAP benefits and whose children attend a school that participates in the National School Lunch Program, no action will be needed from the family and benefits will automatically be issued (more details to come when the date these funds will be available). Families that do not participate in the SNAP program, and whose children attend school that participates in the National School Lunch Program will need to fill out the free and reduced application to begin the process.
Here is a link to the Department of Human Services; https://www.colorado.gov/cdhs/p-ebt