Early Colleges Student’s Bill of Rights
Each student will have the following rights.
- Mastery of reading, writing and math skills with the goal of being ready to purse college courses without remediation.
- Access to college courses as a high school student with the opportunity to earn college credits and an Associate's Degree or higher in addition to a High School diploma.
- Academic advising services that include a Student Success Plan and both high school and post-secondary counseling.
- Success regardless of background, experience, gender or ethnicity.
- Appropriate assessments ensuring accurate placement, regardless of grade level, to promote academic progress.
- Quality classroom instruction by engaged, committed faculty.