Step One - Initial Admissions Application
1. Complete the Initial Admissions Application. IF A STUDENT IS ACCEPTED IT DOES NOT MEAN THE STUDENT IS ENROLLED YET. STEP TWO AND THREE MUST BE COMPLETED FOR A STUDENT TO BE ENROLLED.
2. Students entering 11th or 12th grade MUST meet with the Dean of Admissions. Parents/Guardians can contact the school and refer to Dean of Admissions Pablo Correa or School Registrar Ana Casillas to schedule a time.
3. Receive your Confirmation of Application Email.
4. You will receive an email within 5-7 business days regarding acceptance and guidance to the next steps. To continue in the Enrollment Process, student and parent/guardian MUST attend an information meeting.
Mondays: 8:00 AM 11:00 AM
Thursday: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Opportunity to fill out Initial Application
- Parents/Guardians can fill out On-Line Registration if support is needed
- R.S.V.P time with Dean of Admissions for more additional questions or clarifications
- Walk-ins will be taken based on availability after scheduled appointments